Deidre's Domestics
It's all about me and my family. All of my scrapin projects and my everyday life. Enjoy it!!!
Categories
Anniversary
(1)
Boy Birthday Cards
(3)
Donovyn's Club Feet Scrapbook
(1)
First Holy Communion Cards
(1)
Girl Baby Shower Card
(1)
Girl Scrapbook Page
(1)
Girls Birthday Cards
(7)
Mom's Scrapbook
(1)
Mother's Day and other cards
(3)
Shadow Boxes
(2)
Soccer
(1)
Sympathy
(1)
Thank you
(3)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(26)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
▼
June
(4)
My 2009 Mother's Day Cards
More Girl Birthday Cards
Boy Birthday Cards
First Holy Communion Cards
►
March
(4)
►
February
(8)
About Me
Deidre
A wife and a Mother of 2 awesome kids. Madisyn (10) and Donovyn (5). I love spending time with my kids. I love to travel and I love scrapping and hanging out with my close Friends.
View my complete profile
Thursday, June 11, 2009
First Holy Communion Cards
I am so proud of all my Nieces and Nephews that received their First Holy Communion this year. Congratulations!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment